What is on offer?
IAN POTTER CULTURAL TRUST GRANTS
The Cultural Trust is committed to encouraging excellence and supporting a vibrant, world-class arts scene in Australia. The Cultural Trust offers grants up to $7,000 to assist emerging and early career artists of exceptional talent to take up professional development opportunities, usually overseas.
The Trust’s key priority is supporting the career and professional development of emerging and early career artists. Grants are made to practising artists for professional development opportunities, usually overseas. In exceptional cases the Trustees may consider providing support for artists who do not fall into the emerging/early career category
We support applicants who can demonstrate both initiative and exceptional talent, together with an ability to convert their ambitions to reality.
The Trust primarily provides support for structured professional development and networking opportunities overseas such as:
- Residencies or study tours which have a clear skills development focus
- Mentoring or private lessons
- Interships, workshops and conferences
- Postgraduate study with a focus on professional development and artistic practice.
The Trust may also consider supporting:
• The purchase of non-standard musical instruments or equipment
• Costs of film-making for final year or post-grad film students
• Professional development opportunities within Australia where no equivalent opportunities exist overseas.
Application details HERE, including the link to the online process.
Applications close Tuesday 23 May.